Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Visions Of You (A Letter To My Other Half)

Visions Of You © 2009 Haronica Legette

This is a singular creative moment and thought from the authors personal soul. Any reproduction, distribution, unauthorized sale/publication without express permission of Authors consent is subject to legal action as described under U.S. Copyright laws.



I had visions of you and me together. Of you coming home to a hot bath and me helping the gentle water to wash the hard days work off your face and body. A smile on your face as you looked upon the reflection of warmth in my eyes.

I had a vision of taking care of a man that would appreciate the tender caress of his woman's touch. Appreciated the thoughts of him that she possessed without asking for much in return. Embracing the care she gives him which makes him want to give it back to her a thousand times more.

I had a vision of laying beside you at the end of a long day. Your arms wrapped around me, protecting me, and giving me the feeling of love and care. They tighten their hold on me, letting me know that they would never let me go. They want to feel my softness surrounding them and when you awake in the morning, I'm still in them.

But these are fantasies. Figments of my imagination. They are visions of my hopes that may never be fulfilled. You are an intangible commodity that I cannot save to purchase later. I can wait, but I'm not confident that you'll come.

Although it will take me some time to place you in my past. To tell my heart and mind that you may not be "meant to be".

For now, I will continue to only have visions of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment