Saturday, February 16, 2013

Author and Relationship Blogging

In the past, I've had women ask me to blog about relationships.  Prior to this blog, I was part of an online social group that allowed blogging.  I had seen so much ridiculousness (probably not a word, but hey) that I had to write about it.  My articles seemed to hit home and bring conversation until one day a few of the ladies asked me to start a blog.  At first I was intimidated by that idea.  I'm not an all encompassing individual with mass loads of experience and wisdom.  I'm not even old enough to pretend I know everything.  Now after a divorce, countless dating and observations of relationships, I feel there is something to be said about writing about your point of view.  I'm currently working on articles that are positive.  Getting rid of the people who are negative and putting a woman's personal needs before others when it comes to HER love life.

Along with this particular blogging, I'll be posting updates \on my novels that are in the process of being published this year.  So stay tuned. 2013 will definitely be something to read about!

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment