Thursday, March 18, 2010

Update...

Red Autumn is almost ready everyone. I have to fix a few problems in my PDF file, before I'm able to post it as a download/or print on LULU. I still want to publish it with someone, but unless I can't I'll be doing self-pub.

Breaking The Rules, I'm pitching to e-pub so we will see how that goes. Although I do want to get it pubbed in paperback, unfortunately I gets no reply every time I send it and I'm really getting frustrated.

From This Day Forward, is doing well as a download on LULU. I had some hiccups and had to fix some things that were in the PDF, hopefully they are okay now. This was really a test run for me, but I'm glad that it's doing well, it's made me a bit more confident for the other two.


Kokoro no Tomo

I have a couple of chapters already written, but as of now, no time to work on it. I have a Mother's day novella I want to put out, but don't even know if I can get that written in time. So, I have to concentrate on one thing at a time no matter how much I want to sit and write for hours without being disturbed...lol

thanks for all the support

;D

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting your stories published. I am looking forward to reading your new stories. Take care.

    Divisionred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Division, you've been an awesome supporter of all the writers, I'm glad to have you in my corner! ;D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete